Are you ready to buy a new home? If so, finding a home that’s customized to your interests just might be the best option for you. Here, we will talk about some of the benefits that come with buying a new construction home.
We at Villa Custom Homes, located in Las Cruces, NM, have an experienced custom home-building team that takes our inspiration from the beautiful historic homes of the southwest. No matter what size of custom home you’re looking for, we have the design team, experienced professional craftsman, vendors, and suppliers to have you covered. Call us at (575) 650-7377 or contact us online to learn more.
Advantages of Buying New Construction Homes
Aside from the satisfaction of designing your new construction home, there are other pros to buying a custom home. At Villa Custom Homes, we are beside you throughout the entire design & build process, from the drawing board to the final touches on your dream home. Read below for more reasons why buying a new construction home with Villa Custom Homes is the way to go.
- New Homes are built to the highest energy efficiency standards, and at Villa Custom Homes, we go beyond that. These features result in lower maintenance costs, monthly costs of ownership like utilities, which gives you more money in your pocket, and free time to enjoy your life.
- New construction homes hold value. New homes in some cases, appreciate more rapidly that older homes in the same area, or in areas of limited availability of new homes.
- New housing incorporating solar energy production into the design and construction can qualify for state and federal financial incentives.
- New home are built to the most up to date building codes and features like LED lighting, open cell foam insulation and placing your duct work in condition spaces.
- Most new construction homes come with warranties which provide peace of mind against potential major defects or other issues.
- Most new construction homes can be customizable. You can design a home the supports your needs and lifestyle, and that’s both beautiful and functional.
- New construction has lower maintenance costs. We use the newest materials and installation techniques thus reducing the likelihood of unexpected repairs or other expenses.
For you new construction home buyers out there, it is important to remember that a new home builder will work with you every step of the way to create the home of your dreams!
New Construction Homes in Las Cruces
Villa Custom Homes has been building homes in the southwest for nearly 30 years. We gain our inspiration from the beautiful New Mexico scenery and the unique history it holds. We will make sure you have full control of the customization of your new construction home. If you want to hear more about a home that’s “Distinctly New Mexico”, and what we can do for you, call (575) 650-7377 today!